* Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
* For what purposes we collect the data we request.
* What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
* How long we keep them.
* To which recipients the information is communicated.
* What your rights are.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT Modernroad Magazine, S.L. (B67659144)
Av. Ricardo Soriano 12 - Plaza de Salamanca Local 6
29601, Marbella, Malaga, España
Hereinafter “Modernroad”, “We” or the “Responsible for the Treatment”.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. The Personal Data includes information such as the name, surname, e-mail address or postal address, amongst others. It could also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, to the Data Controller or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may gather or receive your data through our website, forms or social network websites, amongst others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us or you register at our website), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND STORAGE DURATION
for the processing of the data sent through:
* PURCHASE FORM
* Personal data collected: When you make a purchase, you will need to complete a form with your full name, email address, postal address and your credit or debit card number.
* Purpose: We collect the mentioned personal data:
1. To provide the services correctly.
2. Execute the contract of sale that you have contracted with us.
3. Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
4. Manage the payment of your orders.
5. Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities and / or contracted products.
6. Answer any questions or queries you may have regarding your orders.
7. Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
8. Manage possible returns once the purchase has been made.
9. Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), in case of acceptance.
* Legitimacy: Your express consent, the contractual relationship with us and the legitimate interest of Modernroad. In this sense, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website, as well as for the execution of the contract of sale.
* Storage duration: We will treat your data as long as it is necessary for the correct provision of the services, as well as during the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
For your security, Modernroad has a payment method through a secure payment gateway. The bank data that you provide is encrypted and transmitted to the servers of the bank. Afterwards the data is verified with the issuing bank to avoid fraud.
* NEWSLETTER FORM
* Personal data collected: E-mail address.
* Purpose: Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means.
* Legitimacy: Your consent through the registration in the newsletter form.
* Storage duration: Until you revoke the consent and request the withdrawal of the service.
* SENDING OF E-MAILS (Studio@modernroad.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend your requests and respond to your queries or issues. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
* Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the e-mail address or sending us his/her information and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our selection processes.
* Storage duration: Until your request is answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your data may be kept for one year maximum for future selection processes.
We may keep your personal data for legal purpose, including to assert our rights (for example, to claim our rights in front of a Judge) or for historical and statistical purposes.
Once we do not need to use your personal data, will delete it from our systems and registers and/ or we will anonymize it
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The submission of personal data requires a minimum age of 16 years old and, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts.
The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract, whereby if you do not give this to us, we will not be able to correctly attend to you or provide you with the service you have requested.
We reserve the right to register your personal data and information on our data base.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA The Personal Data we collect from you may be treated by the Responsible of the treatment, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of Modernroad, and/ or to fulfill administrative purposes.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
* Financial Entities
* Third parties that provide us with IT services, such as platform providers, housing, maintenance and support services for our databases as well as for our software and applications that could contain data related to you.
* Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, web analytics and search engine.
* Advertising, marketing and digital medium agencies and social networks in order to help us offer ads, marketing and campaigns, as well as to analyse their effectiveness and to manage relations and queries.
* Transporters for the shipment of the purchased products.
* Third parties for compliance with a legal regulation.
5. RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
* Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
* Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
* Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
* Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
* Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
* Any other right recognized In the law.
Where and how to request your Rights: Through written document addressed to the Responsible of the treatment sent to its postal address or email address (given in Section 1), writing “Personal Data” in the subject line, and specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which specific personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may submit a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied of your alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatments.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA It is important for us to keep your personal data information up to date. You have to inform us of any change regarding your personal data information. However, be aware that we do not answer about the veracity of your personal data information.
Modernroad will not treat your personal data in the case you acquire any product of one of our suppliers.
9. CONTACT If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal information or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access to our Platform. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they use it to recognize the user.
The cookies used by Modernroad or a third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personal identification information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to the cookies, it is possible for Apartamento’s server, or of the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make navigation easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and the number of entries.
In the same way, Modernroad’s web site servers will automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is later recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the Web services, etc. In any case, said file is subject to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
Our web site uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
* Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our Platform. We use them in order to manage the sign-in page of registered users.
* Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
* Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Platform.
* Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
* Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Platform. To do this, we analyze the navigation in our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
* We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and compile trend reports for websites without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
* We use Google AdWords to collect information anonymously and report on visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
* We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our Platform sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
* We use Facebook in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
We also inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our Platform, can be blocked or disabled through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our Platform, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience in our Platform less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
* For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
* For more information about the Chrome browser from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
* For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
* For more information about the Opera browser from here http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
* We recommend you to review this policy every time you access our Platform with the aim of being adequately informed about possible changes on it.
Publication date: 21/12/2022